Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} how tall are you?
I am 5'4 and 1/2...last time I checked, haha.


{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
next to food, probably craft supplies like beads and stuff!

 
{three} what are your three favorite websites?
hmmm...etsy and facebook...that's all I can come up with, haha

 
{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
i don't have a particular preference. I'm in Nikes right now

 
{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
ground up meat of any kind
 
{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I own about 15 or so pair of jeans... I only wear about half of them though, b/c the others are too small :(

 
{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
I honestly do not know

 
{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
nope! ...and hope I never have to!

 
{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
one, sometimes two. I can't stand for my head to be elevated though.

 
{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
3...sometimes I'm organized, sometimes i'm not hahah! I REALLY need to be more organized all the time though!
 
Now it's your turn, so head on over to Leigh Ashley's and link up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about Jeans, too. I have so many, but most of them I can't fit. Story of my life. LOL.