Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} have you ever been on tv?
I don't think so. I've been in the newspaper, but not on tv!

{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
I didn't see very many movies, but I have to say that the best was "Eclipse"...mainly because I went with a group of friends for the midnight premier :)  It's our Twilight series tradition!

{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I sleep with them tucked in for like, a day...then they get untucked b/c I end up feeling claustrophobic! Plus, when I get hot at night, I just cool off by hanging my feet out :) A tucked in sheet hinders me!

 
{four} do you cut coupons?
Nope....I don't take the time too, although I really need to!

 
{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No...I have before though.

 
{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Bbq sauce :)

 
{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope! Haha, unless you count Victoria Secret

 
{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
About a year ago!

 
{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Apple. yum.

 
{ten} black olives or green olives?
Black. And on my pizza and in my taco dip!

Hope you enjoy! Visit Leigh Ashley for the weekly wednesday link up!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You'r cute :)
XO

Unknown said...

Talking about you on my blog !

http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/