Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some hand-made Christmas gifts I recieved :)

My mom made me some super adorable gifts for Christmas that I just HAD to share! Haha, I know Christmas was a couple weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to sharing with you!

She made me some earrings, a scrabble tile pendant bracelet of Audrey Hepburn (love) and an ornament w/ a pic of me and the boyfriend.

I asked for and received this huge poster (exact picture) of Audrey Hepburn for Christmas last year. This year they snuck it out of the house and had it framed for me as my gift! I love it...it's a black frame w/ red trim in the center.
My mom made this bracelet from that same picture and added pearls and red glass beads. It's gorgeous and I love it!! :)


And how cute are these earrings?! They are simple, yet stylish :) They make me smile...


She also made me these adorable gloves!

She got the idea from a fellow blogger...whoever you are, these were a great idea. These that she made me, I also love! Haha, when I showed them off to friends, some asked if she placed the "ring" on that specific finger as a hint! Funny :D

Did you receive any hand-made Christmas gifts that you're in love with?

PS..You can check out my mom's blog here :)
Enjoy!


3 comments:

Annie (Lady M) x said...

I am doing this ‘Follow Friday 40′ that I saw over at Java's blog and I am now following you! This is such a cool idea isn’t it?! Love your blog by the way - that bracelet that your mum made you is gorgeous - she coudn't make me one could she?! LOL

Michelle said...

They are all great, I especially like the bracelet.

Cheryl's Crafty Jewelry said...

Hey! I'm so glad you liked your gifts...thanks for the love! Love, Mom.