Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} what kind of camera do you have?
The Nikon D5000 :) a digital slr camera



{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy?
One item?! Hmmm...I have no idea! I just spent nearly that much on my camera...so maybe I could use it to get a better lens :)
 
{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away?
In the same house...5000 miles is a really far distance!
 


{four} is your christmas tree up yet?
No, not yet, but we've ordered it! The boyfriend's fam goes up to atl every yr and gets nice REAL trees for low prices and bring a bunch home :)
 
{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store?
No :/ ...I always save my plastic bags and reuse them though!
 
{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life?
I think hearing the same song everyday would be worse. At first I though I would choose eating the same meal...but sometimes I eat the same thing 2 or 3 days in a row anyways for lunch....
 
{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season.
1. Each day the Lord gives me 2. My family 3. My awesome friends
 
{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon?
I never dye my hair...lol and I only get a cut about once....MAYBE twice a year!
 
{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater?
This is a toughie too...I like both. Sometimes I just wanna chill at the house, cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. Other times I want to get out of the house, go to the movies (nice big screen) ...and each nachos!
 
{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once?
$1000 a week for a couple reasons...it would feel like a continual paycheck for one. Secondly, if I live long enough, it will be more money!

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to join in on the fun at Leigh Ashley's!

No comments: