Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} do you still use a checkbook?
yes...only when I pay my car insurance though!

{two} what size shoe do you wear?
...a size 9!

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
I think I prefer happy endings :) They always make me smile!

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
Definately stability...I am a planner! Spontaneity is okay sometimes...but I usually like to know what I'm getting in to!

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
hhmmm.....I probably still have a Backstreet Boys cd somewhere haha

{six} do you watch reality tv?
haha yes, I love reality tv...it's so funny!

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
chicken pot pie and chicken chili :) two favorites!

{eight} do you have any allergies?
I don't believe so

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
Probably a jewelry and accessories store :)

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
Never been, but I'd love to try it!



Link over at Leigh Ashley's and join in on the fun!
















No comments: