Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm a Busy Bee

Hola!

I just want to take some time to chit chat :)
I have been SO busy! I absolutely love blogging...but I do most of my blogging in the evening, usually super late haha. My boyfriend hates when I'm on the computer too!

Just some randomness from me to you:
1. I can't wait for Thanksgiving! My mom's office had a Thanksgiving potluck Friday...I was There! It was so good :) One of her office pals, Todd, made this super awesome turtle cheesecake! AHHH    I  cheesecake!

2. I was extremely stressed this week! First of all, I work in retail...secondly, I had to pull together a fashion show in 3 days and host it. I feel so cool to say, yes, I am in charge of the fashion shows! Haha, but really I'm just a sales associate who's trusted with extra responsibility...because I'm that good ;). Just playin... I'm just a work-a-holic! It would be a cool full time job though!

3. I love Sundays :) It's a time that I get to relax and go to Bible study with some of my best friends :) We usually cook dinner together, then go over our bible study. Great fellowship :). Next month is gonna suck a little though, because I'll be working every Sunday....goodbye relaxation day! Today we are doing things a little different too....We are going to a christian concert! I'm excited :)

Anywho...that's it for now...just a little bit of randomness. Now I'm going to enjoy some time with a friend before our concert!


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks so much again for participating in my Simple Sundays Blog Stroll! I'm was already following back, but thanks again for places my button on your blog and for participating again! It's so appreciated!

Vanessa said...

also added your button to my blog roll!

J Rodney said...

Oh yes....blogging and the significant other:) My husband loves the fact that he does not have to worry for paying for Christmas gifts, vacation and more, but he still does not like it when I'm on the computer:)

I’m your newest follower. I would like to invite you to the Follow Us Monday Morning @ Frugality Is Free @ Frugality Is Free. It is a great place to meet, connect and expand your blogging network, and you can even win a free ad space.

SalemMomma said...

I'm a new follower, hope you can stop by for a visit.
www.staying-me.com