Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays :)



{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Haha, yes...a few times!! When I was in high school there were a couple times my sister and I forgot the house key so she lift me up so I could climb in our bedroom window and unlock the door. Lol, and another time...(only about a year ago!) I had an assignment due that I needed to email to my professor, but I lived 40min outside of town and the school lab was open, so my friend told me to climb through her window and I could use her computer! (I have a key to her place now, thank goodness )  :]

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Science...I've always enjoyed it and I don't think you could ever learn too much from or about it :)

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
Oh gosh, this is a tough one! ....but I think I'm gonna have to go with James from the movie Twilight...mainly because he is played by Cam Gigandet and he is SOOO good looking ;)

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
Sadly, no!

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
It is really hard to choose a favorite! How about I pick two?! Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast :]

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
Jesus loves you unconditionally!!

{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
Difficult decision, but...I need you to love me by Barlow Girl

{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
Currently, very messy!

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
Yes! Last November I had my wisdom teeth taken out ...haha and that's about as much surgery as I've had!

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
I love my pekingnese Chooie...he is what I wanted and I got him in January :)
lol...I would like to get him a girlfriend...

Link up here!

No comments: