Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays (on Thursday haha)




{one} grilled or fried?
Grilled :)

{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?
Gosh, where do I start?! I have so much to do with my house still! I guess for now...I'd have all brand new appliances!

{three} what is your favorite time of day?
The evening...I am SO not a morning person! ...and the evenings are my time to relax :)

{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
Honeycombs...or Honey Nut Crunch...lol

{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
Sometimes I do, but most of the time No...if I catch myself, then I close it haha!

{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
Wall-E...he is so cute!!

{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?
Mushrooms, Green Bellpeppers, and Black Olives...I always get the same thing on my pizza...Papa Johns=awesome :D

{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
I'm usually a pretty heavy sleeper. Haha, sometimes my car alarm goes off on it's own and I don't hear it because I'm sleepin' so good :) A major plus is I can usually sleep through thunder storms in the middle of the night!

{nine} what is your favorite board game?
hmmmm...tough one...I prefer card games but I guess my fave board game would be monopoly...or life...

{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?
I've heard Kelly Clarkson in the past...

This was my very first Wee Bit of Me Wednesday Post! I found A Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays from my friend Jenna's blog . Feel free to join and link up at MyLeighAshley!

















No comments: