Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} how often do you do laundry?
Only once a week...I hate doing laundry!


{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Peanut butter! yum :d


{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Well, right now I would be saving it and applying it to my wedding!


{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite...probably English


{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
Nope, but I'd love to experience it some day in the future! Haha, I'll probably hold on for  dear life, b/c I'm scared of heights!


{six} what was your high school mascot?
I went to two differnt high schools. My freshman year, we were some type of Indian..haha, can't remember, but at my other high school we were the Warriors (also and Indian)...there seemed to be a theme goin!


{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
I don't know...I'd probably be too scared!


{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Hardly ever...maybe once every few months...if even that often!


{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Drive...I've never been on a plane either! Road trips are pretty awesome anyways!


{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
Nope! I can't remember a time that I have regifted. Honestly, if I don't like something or can't use it, I'll end up giving it away.  :)


Now head on over to Leigh Ashley for some linky fun!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

You've never been on a plane?! That's an interesting tidbit, I hadn't either until a couple of years ago. I agree, road trips are fun!

Have a great weekend, I hope you take some pictures of you Easter eggs again! :)

Shauna said...

Loved reading these! Hope you are having an amazing day! Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/