Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes. Even when I'm just driving across a parking lot! It's such a habit..a good one though :)


{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Not really...once in a blue moon if they're stiff, but I really hate the sound of it!


{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
I don't have a favorite flavor gum.


{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
hmmm...decisions, decisions! Probably my heart shaped swarovski crystal w/ sterling silver leaf bail...it's simple, but oh so pretty :)


{five} who is your best friend?
I have a few best friends, actually, but the closest would have to be my boyfriend, Michael :)
now as for my girlfriends, I must shout out to Stefanie, Antonya, and Shania.


{six} what is your favorite smell?
haha, idk :/ I like the smell of flowers :)


{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
oven roasted turkey breast


{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Yep! never had any issues with them!


{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
hahaha, nope! I probably should I guess! I don't until them before putting them back on either!


{ten} what color is your car?
Black...although not as black as it used to be, lol

Now go visit My Leigh Ashley, join in, and link up!

No comments: