Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
cereal...it's quick and easy :)


{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
hmmm, let me see....probably about 20


{three} city or country?
country


{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
my co-workers...I'm bummed when they're not there!


{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
I don't exactly "snack" on things...lol, I eat meals, whether they be junky or not. Typically if I am snacking on something it's just a pickle.


{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
yes, for my high school graduation and scholarship


{seven} do you use post-it notes?
sometimes


{eight} do you have freckles?
yes, and I ♥ my freckles. I have some on my shoulders and my cheekbones...which you can't see very well til summer


{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
I don't think there is anything wrong with men wearing pink...although some shades of pink are more preferrable than others, lol


{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
It was about a year ago.


Now you can go check it out here!

No comments: