Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
cubed...and I always have to have a straw :)

 
{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
haha, I have SO many! One of my worst is people who quickly squeeze in front of me when I barely have a car length in front of me...causing me to slam on breaks...GRRR! I leave enough space b/n my bumper and the one in front of me for a reason!!!

 
{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
currently none because I still haven't completed a single room in this house! Really soon though, it will be my craft room.  Lol, the boyfriend said he'd get me a sewing maching for my birthday if I finally go the room together :) [and I have this entire weekend off! yay!]

 
{four} do you save old birthday cards?
sometimes I do...it really depends on how personal it is. haha, I'm only slightly a hoarder...really I just love the memories when I come across something from the past :)

 
{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
not since I was little...unless eating snacks in the shade, on a towel at band/guard camp counts! and if so, then high school ;)

 
{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
no. I never do, unless I just happen to be looking at something that has horoscopes right there in front of me, but I never take them seriously.

 
{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
socks. I can't stand cold feet! ...I also can't stand the random pieces of dirt that like to find their way to my bare feet...just sayin'

 
{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
I don't know. Maybe poker? I've played before, but I hate gambling, I hate the risk of losing money.

 
{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
yes, actually. haha, it's kinda funny. When I was in Junior High, I started writing a story about me and my friends and the new school year...fictional other than the characters...then one day my older sister deleted it and made me sad. The end.

 

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
My Fair Lady....and Grease!


Now head on over To My Leigh Ashley's and join in on the linky fun!

Enjoy :)

No comments: