Sunday, March 21, 2010

Craft Night: Travel Mugs



Okay, so friday night was girls craft night with my friends Antonya, Katrina, and Whitney (plus her friend Heather). We all LoVe coffee, so we decided we would decorate our own travel mugs/tumblers.  We found the travel mugs and scrapbook paper at our local craft store (my favorite store!!).


This is what we started with.....

....and here is my end result....


I wasn't as happy with mine as I was hoping, but I loved the way my friends' mugs turned out. I wasn't sure which background pattern I would use while I was choosing them at the craft store, so I didn't have the best selection of letters or background letter colors to make my mug just right haha. So....I ended up going back to the craft store and made another :)  .........

I am much happier w/ this one :)

I have more ideas for how I want to decorate my travel mugs too! It was so much fun! I wish I had taken pictures of my friends' mugs as well, because they all turned out different, but all so cute!