Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday (late)



{one} if you were going to a remote place and could only bring one CD, what would it be?
I don't listen to many cd's...I'm more of a radio kinda gal, but the first cd that came to mind was my friend Garrett's christian cd. The Lord gave him some amazing songs!

{two} are you generally more of an optimist, pessimist, or realist?
I try to be an optimist most of the time

{three} have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? if not, would you?
I have never picked up a hitchhiker. I'd be too scared to!...all it makes me think of are movies where the hitchhiker kills the driver or whatever.

{four} what spice or seasoning is your favorite?
Lol, I have no clue!

{five} what’s your birthstone? do you like it?
The aquamarine, and yes...it's very pretty :)

{six} do you know what your name means?
yes, it means "clear" lol. ....and then after looking it up to see if I was remembering correctly, it also means "ice".

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast cereal?
it depends on my taste buds' moods haha. sometimes honey nut cherios, or honeycombs, or special K with strawberries...

{eight} if there was an extra hour in each day, what would you spend it doing?
Either on the computer, working on a craft, or hanging out with a friend...it all depends on the day of the week :)

{nine} if you could turn any book into a movie, which would it be?
Buffalo Gal by Bill Wallace. It's a book I read multiple times when I was younger...such a good book :)

{ten} if you could go back and play out one day of your life to watch (like scrooge), what day would it be?
ughhhh..hmmmm....at this point, I think I'd like to go back to a day in high school when we had either a football game or a marching competition so I could literally see how much fun my friends and I were having...haha, I sound like such a dork :)

I missed the Wee Bits yesterday, so I made sure I posted today!

No comments: