Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Stylish Blogger Award! :)

WooHoo! Jenna, from The Indecisive Organizer gave me the Stylish Blogger Award!
Thanks girl!


Here's how it works...

 
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:



1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


Here goes! ....

Seven things about me:

1. I love to do ALL kinds of crafts...I like to think of myself as a "Jack of all trades" haha
2. I. Love. Coffee.
3. Jesus loves me! (..and He loves YOU too!)
4. I love a clean house...but it takes a Lot to get me motivated to clean...so it doesn't happen often! (sad, i know)
5.I love cooking single dish meals that are easy. i.e: chili or chicken pot pie. YUM!
6. We bought our home a year ago and STILL have not completed a single room!
7. ...I'm still waiting on that engagement ring...lol





I nominate:

















11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much. You are to sweet. Just like your pic. I appreciate you thinking of me, and am flattered too. Your blog is super cute and very young and fresh. Have a great night. Thanks again, Jen

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

LOVE this Congrats!!!

would love for you to stop by my blog and enter my GIVEAWAY!!!

XoXo Andrea

keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com

Cheryl's Crafty Jewelry said...

Thank u! :)

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

great blog! :)

new follower via a hop today!

come visit me at
http://www.momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/

good luck with that engagement ring, lol!

Katherine said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me! It is so nice to be noticed- sometimes I think noone ever knows I'm here! BTW, I'm still waiting on that engagement ring too, girl!

Vanessa said...

thanks so much for the nomination! It's so appreciated and thanks so much for participating in my blog hop. I will try to find 15 blogs to nominate!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

THANKS A BUNCH for the award :) I feel so honored!

Vanessa said...

Thanks again. I accepted the award and just posted my own and did the steps!

Unknown said...

hey thanks girl!!! you are too sweet!

~selina

Unknown said...

Thank you my dear - you are so kind! I hope you have an awesome new year! xo

Anonymous said...

I love one dish meals too! A hot casserole on a cold winter day is so cozy.