Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Crafts #3: Photo holder


Craft #3: Snowman Photo Holder



These little bobble head snowmen are the cutest! I bought this craft kit from Oriental Trading last year, but didn't have time to make them....so I saved them for this year!




All of the materials come in individual packages for these little snowmen, so all you need is glue! It even comes with directions :)

It doesn't matter much the order you glue it together. I used my hot glue gun and super glue...the super glue for the small wiggly eyes and the nose.

I started with gluing the spring to the head.
Next, I glued the body to the base.
Then, I glued the spring and head to the body and the arms to the body.
After that, I glued the eyes, nose, bow, and "buttons" on.
I placed the hat on last (you have to glue the red ribbon around it as well).

Haha, not like you really need my directions, but in case you are wondering how I decided to accomplish my craft :)


Here are a few of my little photo holder bobble head snowmen! You might notice one little guy without wiggly eyes...he didn't come with any, but I did have extra "buttons" and they look great as eyes too!

Oriental Trading is a great place to get craft supplies and craft kits such as this one. You can get this exact kit here, and it's even on sale!

1 comment:

*~Petra~* said...

I'm in love with your blog! The 12 days of Christmas Crafts is a fab idea. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the wreath with the letter on it. I'm a new follower :)

Hope you will drop by!

:)Petra
http://donuts2crumpets.blogspot.com