Monday, December 6, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Crafts #7: Hershey Mice


Craft #7: Hershey's Kiss Christmas Mice



These take no time at all to make and they are cute...of course! Another great thing about them...they are edible :)


Supplies:
1. Two (2) hershey's kisses per mouse
2. Felt for the ears...I chose red b/c it's Christmas-y :)
3. Wiggly eyes
4. Ribbon for tail
5. Glue..Tacky glue, super glue, etc....


First, I took out the strips of paper that come in the kisses.
Second, I added a small piece of skinny red ribbon to one kiss to act as a tail. I also took my scissors, held open, rubbed the ribbon down on side in one quick swoop to make it a little curly.

Third, I cut out two small ears out of my felt for the mouse.
Fourth, I glued the ears to the kiss and glued the two kisses together like so ^.

Fifth, I glued on my wiggly eyes.


 
Voile! If you want, you can add some string to your mouse like I did and hang the mice from your tree. Some people hang candycanes...now you can hang these mice too! ...or you can just set them on a plate and enjoy :)

So Cute!!

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Cheryl's Crafty Jewelry said...

Those would be great for Christmas Eve! (Hint, hint!)

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Aww that is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for stopping by my place! :)