Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tell Me More Tuesday...(Getting to know me, getting to know you!)

Tell Me More on Tuesday!
or whichever day you'd like :)

1.What time did you wake up today?
6am...I had to be at work at 7...it was rough lol


2. Do you tan or burn?
I tan...when I was younger (hs and below) I didn't tan or burn...I rejected the sun, lol


3. What's your favorite season?
The Spring AND Fall. Both are the perfect mid-temperature ...not too hot, not too cold


4. How many states have you lived in?
two. GA and AL


5. What is your favorite dessert?
Hmmmm, maybe cheesecake :) ...and brownies, and banana pudding...hehe


6. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I like one dish meals. I have two favorites. One is chicken chili (I don't like ground meat) and the other is chicken pot pie. YUM!


7. Do you drink coffee?
Heck yes...almost everyday! I'm addicted, I know...


8. Do you prefer the ocean or the pool?
When swimming I prefer the pool b/c I can see the bottom and down have to worry about stepping on little crab holes or fishies! ....but overall, I'd prefer to spend a day on the beach over anything!!


9. What's your favorite flower?
I don't really have a favorite. I like carnations, roses, tulips...flower in general ;)


10. What did you do for the 4th of July?
I was lucky enough to have the 3rd and 4th off this year and spent it by the pool (both days woot woot) eating smoked butt and ribs w/ family and friends. It was great!

Feel free to link up!






No comments: