Friday, July 23, 2010

Scrabble Tile Jewelry



Finally! Another post :)

Remember how I said I get my CrAfTiNeSs from my mom? Well...this blog is for her! Like myself, my mom likes to make her own jewelry and when she sees something she likes, she tries to make it herself.

Lately she has been into making scrabble tile pendants and they are super cute!!

The one in the middle with the pink owl is mine :)

She is selling these pendants too! You can get a pendant by itself, with a ball chain necklace, or as a ring. AND....she takes reguests...if you have a special picture or graphic you love, she can place them on a scrabble tile for you!
Here are some samples...


Simplistic Pendants (I love TWILIGHT!)


Beaded Simplistic Pendant


Beaded Pendant with Two Dangles


Beaded Pendant with Three Dangles


Pendant Ring


Bracelet (Can be made different ways...)


My mom's adorable necklace :]


And here is my beautiful mother....



Here are more pictures of tiles pendants she has made....

High School inspired pendant!

~Her Price List~

Hope you enjoyed the post! If you would like a pendant, just let me know and I can give you her contact information for your special order.

I've already planned to make some of these for friends using their initials! :D

No comments: